- News & Resources
- Career Center
Dear Industry Member,
The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) has open positions on the Committee for representatives heading into the new school year. All terms are 5 years. If you are interested in the position, please fill out the following form by March 15th. The applications will be reviewed by the Industry Advisory Board and you must be a current Industry Member to apply. Additional details regarding the role are below.
Please fill out the application below with your interest.
Industry Advisory Board Committee Member Role
● Serve as a liaison between Industry and the association to achieve common goals.
● Oversee promotional materials and registration process specific to exhibitors for Spring, Fall and Annual State Conferences.
● Promotes involvement in all activities and initiatives of the association.
● Provides and/or helps obtain contributions to the association in the form of monetary and product donations.
● Conduct the election process for the for the eight (8) member positions of the Industry Advisory Board.