SNAC Bites: September 2020 Edition
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Please find the September 2020 edition of SNAC Bites below—SNA’s monthly e-newsletter with bite-sized, ready-to-use articles for you to share with your members.
In this edition, you’ll find:
• SNA Election: Leadership is Calling Your Name
• USDA Unwilling to Extend SFSP/SSO Waivers Beyond September 30
• SNA Joins Allied Groups on Letter to FNS on Waivers Extensions
• New School Meal Bills Introduced
• USDA Announces Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Parent Pick Up Waiver
• And more!
For an archive of SNAC Bites and to download newsletter ads on SNA member benefits and programs, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/SNACbites.
*This message is sent to State Presidents, Presidents-Elect, Vice Presidents, Executives and Newsletter Editors. cc: SNA Board of Directors
Have a great day!