SNAC Bites: August 2020 Edition
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Posted by: Jessica Trippler
Please find the August 2020 edition of SNAC Bites below—SNA’s monthly e-newsletter with bite-sized, ready-to-use articles for you to share with your members.
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Meet the New President: A Video Interview with Reggie Ross
- 2021 Election Nominations
- Congratulations SNA Award Winners!
- USDA Issues State Guidance and Nationwide Waiver to Allow Offer Versus Serve Flexibilities
- House Appropriations Committee Pushes for USDA to Issue Nationwide Waivers
- SNA Urges USDA to Keep School Meals Safe and Accessible for ALL Students
- And more!
For an archive of SNAC Bites and to download newsletter ads on SNA member benefits and programs, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/SNACbites