Wisconsin Safer at Home Order Announced
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Today Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers issued a shelter in place order to be in effect from Wednesday, March 25 at 8:00am until Friday, April 24 at 8:00am. This means all non-essential in-person services will stop and Wisconsinites are discouraged from leaving their homes except for essential activities and to conduct work at essential business and operations as defined below. Note: The following is a summary. For exact language, please refer to the linked order.
Individuals may leave homes or residences to perform any of the following:
· Health and safety.
· Obtain Necessary supplies and services.
· Outdoor activity.
· Certain types of work at essential business and operations.
· Take care of others.
Essential Business and Operations
Individuals may leave their homes or residences to work at the following:
· Healthcare and Public Health Operations
· Essential Governmental Operations - Schools may be used for food distribution
· Human Service Operations
· Essential Infrastructure
· Many others to be found in the order language
All previous emergency executive orders also remain in effect. Those can be found here.
We will continue to provide updates. Please let us know if you have any questions
Hoven Consulting, Inc.
44 E. Mifflin St, Suite 600
Madison, WI 53703