SNA-WI Future Leader Scholarship Application Now Open
Monday, January 20, 2020
The SNA-WI is currently seeking nominations for the 2020 Future Leader Award.
Held in conjunction with NLC, the SNA Future Leaders Program provides hands-on training to new and future leaders of SNA. Future Leaders are given the opportunity to network with other emerging SNA stars from across the country, hone their leadership and communication skills, and learn from seasoned SNA leaders in a fun and interactive learning environment. The National Leadership Conference will be held April 30-May 2, 2020 in Tempe, AZ. In order to be eligible for the Future Leader Award, you must be able to attend this meeting.
Criteria for Selection
- Must be an SNA-WI member.
- Currently hold a SNA Certificate in School Nutrition or the SNS Credential
- Must have a minimum of three years in the school nutrition profession.
- Demonstrated qualities for future association leadership and show evidence of strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrated interest in developing leadership abilities and shaping the next generation of state association/SNA initiatives.
- Committed to life-long learning and career in school nutrition.
- Energetic individual who believes in the importance of their local/state association and who is most likely to contribute to long-term growth and development.
- Nominees may be a Board member but should not have served as President Elect or President.
Please click here for more information and to submit your nomination.
SNA-Wisconsin will pay registration fees, transportation, accommodations and other related expenses.
If you meet the criteria for selection and would like to be considered for nomination, please complete and submit the enclosed application. The board will review the applications and make a recommendation for our Future Leader by February 14, 2020.
The application deadline is February 7th.
Questions? Contact the SNA-WI Office at 920-560-5630 or email@example.com.