SNA-WI Industry Advisory Board - Call for Nominations
Friday, February 15, 2019
Dear Industry Member,
The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is conducting the Call for Nominations for representatives to sit on the Industry Advisory Board. These terms are currently five years. If you are interested in these positions, please fill out the following form by March 15th. You must be a current Industry Member to apply. Additional details regarding the role are below.
- Broker Representative
- Distributor Representative (2 Positions)
- Manufacturer Representative
- Equipment Representative
Please fill out the application by clicking here.
Industry Advisory Board Committee Member Role
● Serve as a liaison between Industry and the association to achieve common goals.
● Oversee promotional materials and registration process specific to exhibitors for Spring, Fall and Annual State Conferences.
● Promotes involvement in all activities and initiatives of the association.
● Provides and/or helps obtain contributions to the association in the form of monetary and product donations.
● Conduct the election process for the for the eight (8) member positions of the Industry Advisory Board.
Register Today for the 2019 SNA-WI Spring Conference!
CLICK HERE FOR FULL INDUSTRY REGISTRATION DETAILS
Take advantage of your SNA-WI membership and make plans to join school nutrition professionals at the 2019 Spring Conference, March 13-14 at the Rockwood Terrace and Lodge Kohler at the Titletown District in Green Bay, WI.
SNA-WI Gold and Silver Industry Members - Don't miss this opportunity to join us on Wednesday, March 13 for Game Night in Green Bay to feature your industry representative and take advantage of special promotional opportunities. Register today for the SNA-WI 2019 Spring Conference!