WI Launches TWO for ONE Membership Campaign - Join TODAY!
Thursday, August 23, 2018
Join the School Nutrition Association TODAY!
NOW is the time! The School Nutrition Association of WI is excited to unveil a TWO for ONE membership campaign. With a “Two for One” membership, a new member can join with a current member or two new members can join together and pay 1/2 price on their state dues.
Click here to find out more information and the membership application!
The two employees participating in the “Two for One” must join both SNA-WI and SNA in order to qualify. The discount only applies to the SNA-WI dues, not the SNA dues, nor the $2.00 SNA processing fee. Both applications MUST be completely filled out and submitted together and marked “SNA-WI Two for One”. Please send all membership applications and payments to the SNA National Office.
Two for One Membership Campaign ends OCTOBER 1ST. Membership dues for SNA are increasing October 1st, so now is the time to join and get involved!
There are many member benefits to belonging:
- Enhance and further your career through SNA Certification and Credentialing
- Increase your wealth of knowledge with professional development materials and up-to-date industry news
- Express your concerns and show your support of child nutrition programs to local, state and national government officials
- Network with industry peers, share information and discover best practices to apply in your programs at state and national conferences and through the SNA Online Communities
- Receive a subscription to SNA’s award-winning publication School Nutrition magazine and the statewide Newsletter published three times per school year
- Take advantage of the many scholarship and grant opportunities offered by SNA, SNA-WI, and some Industry Partners
- Enjoy a variety of members only discounts on products and programs, including Emporium purchases, conference registrations, latest research findings, SNA Certification and Member Insurance Plans
- Access members-only information on the SNA website including additional news and talking points, Online Communities, archives of School Foodservice & Nutrition, Tuesday Morning and several "Tools You Can Use"
We hope you join us TODAY for the 2018-2019 membership year!