SNA Future Leaders Program
April 26-28, 2018
Long Beach, Calif.
Held in conjunction with NLC, the SNA Future Leaders Program provides hands-on training to new and future leaders of SNA. Future Leaders are given the opportunity to network with other emerging SNA stars from across the country, hone their leadership and communication skills, and learn from seasoned SNA leaders in a fun and interactive learning environment.
Wisconsin Delegate Application
Please fill out the below form by January 15, 2018
Criteria for Selection
- Must be an SNA-WI member.
- Must have a minimum of three years in the school nutrition profession.
- Demonstrated qualities for future association leadership and show evidence of strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrated interest in developing leadership abilities and shaping the next generation of state association/SNA initiatives.
- Committed to life-long learning and career in school nutrition.
- Energetic individual who believes in the importance of their local/state association and who is most likely to contribute to long-term growth and development.
- Nominees may be a Board member but should not have served as Vice-President, President Elect or President.
Registration fees and Conference meals will be paid by SNA National. SNA-Wisconsin will pay transportation, accommodations and other related expenses.
If you meet the criteria for selection and would like to be considered for nomination, please complete and submit the enclosed application.
The application deadline is January 15, 2018.
Questions? Contact the SNA-WI Office at 920-560-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.