Madison Marriott West
1313 John Q Hammons Dr
Middleton, WI 53562
Reservations: To make your reservation, contact the Madison Marriott West at 608-831-2000. Room rate is $134/night.
Hotel Deadline: Monday, October 14, 2019 (Rate may not be guaranteed after this date)
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be received on or before October 14, to the SNA-WI office. Please send by email at email@example.com or by fax to 920-882-3655. All cancellations will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after October 14, 2019.
Direct Diversion Training – Don’t Let It Get Swept Away!
Tuesday, November 5
Space is limited, don't wait - register today!
Are YOU ready for next year? During this training, we’ll utilize group & panel discussions to discuss the timelines that correspond with Direct Diversion, tips on forecasting effectively for upcoming school years, and simple strategies on how WE as a State can become more successful in the program. Other topics we plan to cover throughout the training include:
- Challenges with Direct Diversion
- Procurement/Market Baskets
- Contract Management (managing your pounds)
- Inventory Sweeps
We look forward to seeing you there!
SNA-WI Fall Conference - Real Colors Training
Wednesday, November 6
Real Colors® is a dynamic workshop experience using a personality type test. The goal is to provide participants with the skills to:
- Understand human behavior
- Uncover motivators specific to each temperament
- Improve communication with others
The basis of this workshop is the Real Colors® Personality Type Test: a user-friendly intuitive tool that identifies four personality types common to all people - Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange.
It all begins with the Real Colors® workshop, in which participants:
- Gain an understanding of the four colors (each corresponding to a personality type)
- Discover where they fall as an individual on the Real Colors spectrum
- Learn to recognize characteristics of each of the four colors
- Discuss with fellow workshop participants what it's like to be each color
Click here for the full conference schedule
Download the paper registration form here