National Leadership Conference 2018
April 26-28, 2018
Long Beach, Calif.
The National Leadership Conference (NLC) provides current and future state and national leaders the opportunity to learn critical information about successfully leading a nonprofit association, to network with other leaders from across the country, and to gain new skills to become a more effective and engaging leader.
Invitations to this event will be emailed directly to state leaders in early 2018, along with registration forms and more event information.
Criteria for Selection:
- Must be an SNA member.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in the school nutrition profession.
- Demonstrated qualities for current or future association leadership at the chapter, state and/or national level and show evidence of strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrated interest in developing leadership abilities and shaping the next generation of state association/SNA initiatives.
- Committed to life-long learning and career in school nutrition.
- Energetic individual who believes in the importance of their local/state association and who is most likely to contribute to long-term growth and development.
- Has not previously attended SNA-NLC.
- Willing to present during a breakout session at a future SNA-WI conference summarizing personal knowledge and experiences gained by attending NLC.
Specifics: (To be verified)
SNA-WI will pay for registration fees, conference meals, transportation, accommodations and other related expenses.
If you meet the criteria for selection and would like to be considered for nomination, please complete and submit the enclosed application. SNA-WI will select one applicant to attend.
The application deadline is January 15, 2018.
To apply, please submit the form below or click here to download the application.
Questions? Contact the SNA-WI Office at 920-560-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.